With holiday parties in full swing, it’s good to have an easy, crowd-pleasing recipe in your back pocket. Whether you are entertaining a crowd or need an appy to take to a party, this hot artichoke dip is always a hit.
This cheesy appetizer is super simple to put together. The artichokes, onion and garlic are blended in a or food processor before being combined with the remaining ingredients.
Serve the artichoke dip hot and pair with crackers, crostini or a platter of assorted fresh vegetables.
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
- chopped parsley to garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a small food processor, coarsely chop the artichoke hearts with the garlic and onions.
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Place in an oven-proof dish and bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes, until hot and cheese is melted.
- Garnish with parsley. Serve hot with crackers, crostini or vegetables.
Leave A Comment