Impress your guests with this gorgeous tomato, peach and burrata salad that makes the most out of late summer’s garden bounty.
Peach-Tomato Burrata Salad
- 1 burrata cheese or fresh baby bocconcini
- Whole cherry tomatoes and slices/wedges of various types and colours of tomatoes
- 2 ripe peaches sliced
- Whole lettuce leaves various colours and types
- 1/4 cup fresh basil torn
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar and/or balsamic pearls
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lay lettuce leaves in a ring on a large platter, layering to cover. Lay burrata in centre, arrange whole tomatoes and slices around burrata. Fit peaches in around outer edge in bunches. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic or scatter pearls over top. Top with flaky sea salt and fresh ground pepper. Serve at room temperature with olive oil and balsamic.