Served in a Double Old-fashioned glass, Sketches of Spain features citrus from freshly squeezed lime and orange juice. Shaken, not stirred, with tequila and Falernum syrup, it’s sure to become one of your favourite weekend cocktails.
Sketches of Spain
- Double old-fashioned glass and shaker
- 2 oz Reposado tequila (Olmeca Altos)
- 1 oz Falernum syrup
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 wedge of orange, squeeze and drop into shaker
- fresh mint
- Shake all ingredients together and strain.
- Serve on ice with mint sprig and orange wedge.